Update added by user Apr 01
Original owner, have always took care of this boat, never hit anything like a stump, floating log, or anything that would cause this. Just driving this boat causes this boat's hull to flex enough to crack.
Original review posted by user Mar 31
Maybe not the new ones but mine sure is.Since new, I struggled with the leaks thinking early on it was the live well system, transom plug, bilge system, ect.
No it's hull cracks, had a local weld shop weld from the outside only to have it crack again in the same place or a different one. I finally removed the front deck and all the flotation foam and this is what I see.
I believe I can get this fixed, I tried to take it to a Tracker dealer but Tracker denied the claim.Too bad is has to be my labor and my expense to get this fixed.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Let me have market value for trade on new boat
- Product or service
- 2003 Tracker Pro Team 185 Boat
- Review category
- Boats and Bikes
You May Also Like
- "I think I will keep going with my story about this company :) ok.. ordered scooter.. ooooo they took my money (*** Yes) :) ..."
- "I needed to find a Mercruiser Mechanic in Cape Coral to tune my elder dad's 1998 Searay (twin Mercruiser . Challenge was I'm in NJ. So did some online searching..."
- "Well, it's a gorgeous bike I must admit. As a motor vehicle guy I love to fly planes, drive fast cars, boats and now, I love motorcycle. Walking into a..."
- "I was in need of a new stylish bed. Went to VCF after seeing the commercial so many times. Walked in the place was beautiful,organized,appealing,prices set on the furniture and..."
- "I am quite a fan of chips ahoy cookies especially the chunkie ones. I bought a box the other day and noticed there were darker than usual...after i tasted them..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."
- "Total scam the kit does not cost $39.95 like is advertised (I attached picture) you are billed $123.84 for the kit. In 3 payments of $39.95..Then if you don't cancel..."